CCTV footage from drain surveys can showcase various aspects and detect any faults of the drainage system, including:
- Corrosion, wear and tear
- Blockages and leaks
- Cracked and collapsed drains
- Scale build-up
- WCS not flushing correctly
- Displaced joints and poor insulation
- Animal infestation
Receive the best services and deliverables from our CCTV drain surveys in Liverpool according to your requirements and specifications:
- Map of the entire drainage system showcasing the main lines, lateral connections as well as surface water drains
- Length of pipes
- Flow rates and flow direction along pipes
- Location of pipe defects provided with a HD-quality video
- Visual fault mapping
- Drainage reports
- CAD drawings referenced to PAS 128 utility surveys or topographic surveys
- DVD camera footage
- Linked GIS databases
Our surveyors utilise CCTV survey cameras, crawlers, access rods and sonar units to examine the drainage systems.
Liverpool Measured Survey has a professional team of surveyors that employs a combination of the latest drainage survey equipment, such as waterproof push rod cameras for driving through the drainage system, and remote crawlers to gain visual access into the obstructed or damaged pipes.
With the access to the drain, our specialists use the CCTV camera to capture the real-time footage of blockages, cracks, collapsed pipes and more. The footage gives an extensive and accurate information for the preparation of a drain survey report on the extent of the drainage problem. Also, our surveys contain important recommendations as regards to maintenance, repairs, replacement, and restoration.